This workshop focuses on all kinds of upcycling and upcycling techniques, fixing of a clock and how to make Decoupage products water resistant.
You learn to create and upcycle trash into home decor and utility products.
It is a DIY (Do it Yourself) workshop full of fun, learning & rejuvenation and socializing (meet like-minded people).
Learn and contribute towards a greener environment.
Make and Take home
1) A cooking pan into a clock
2) A glass jug (can be used as a water jug or a flower Vase)
3) A Spice Jar ( Only the cover gets decoupage )
4)A re use able Posh's Art Apron
What Material the workshop will involve on sharing as well as individual basis
1) A Non stick cooking Pan
2) A chalk spray Paint
3) A Clock Mechanism with Hands
4) Wooden numbers for clock
5) A Glass Jug
8) A spice Jar
9) Chalk Board Labels
10) Papers for all the 3 objects
12) Daubers (Sponge)
15) Drilling Machine (will be done by some one else but you can how it is done)
All materials will be provided and it is inclusive of tea/coffee and lunch.
1) A container / a bowl to dip Brushes
2) 2-3 disposable plates or plates which are no longer in use
3) a rag or cotton piece of cloth
4) A big empty bag to carry back your creations.
Please note there is no kit. It is a make-and-take-home upcycling workshop.
Anyone over the ages of 15 years can attend this workshop. No previous knowledge required, anyone can do it.
Booking amount is Rs 2500
The remaining fee of Rs 2500 to be paid at the venue.